Steph Curry and the NBA champion Golden State Warriors will make it official this summer, with the team announcing that Steph has signed a new multiyear contract.
The salary in the first year of Curry’s deal will be $45 million, making Curry the highest-paid player in the NBA for the first time in his career.
The salary for the 2018-19 season will top $45 million, making him the highest-paid player in a single season in league history, exceeding the $33 million Michael Jordan earned with the Chicago Bulls in the 1997-98 season.
- NBA champion (2015)
- 2× NBA Most Valuable Player (2015, 2016)
- 4× NBA All-Star (2014–2017)
- 2× All-NBA First Team (2015, 2016)
- All-NBA Second Team (2014)
- NBA scoring champion (2016)
- NBA steals leader (2016)
- 50–40–90 club (2016)
- NBA Three-Point Contest champion (2015)
- NBA Sportsmanship Award (2011)
- NBA All-Rookie First Team (2010)
- AP Athlete of the Year (2015)
- Consensus first-team All-American (2009)
- Consensus second-team All-American (2008)
- NCAA Division I scoring leader (2009)